The 2016 NBA season has gotten off to an exciting start so far, with players putting up video game numbers and throwing down highlight dunks at breakneck rates. While the race for the MVP award is still in its early stages, another award race has also commenced. The kicks on court award has become a big deal for players that take pride in their footwear, and last month, these five players made early cases for the title.
1. Jonathan Simmons/ Spurs- Air Jordan 12 Neoprene
2. Dwyane Wade/ Chicago Bulls- Li-Ning Way of Wade 5 “Welcome Home”
3. Demar Derozan/ Toronto Raptors- Nike Kobe 11
4. Dennis Schroder/ Atlanta Hawks- Nike KD 9 ID
5. Derrick Rose/ New York Knicks- Adidas Drose 7